PA05A - Power Operational Amplifier, 100V, 30A, "A" Grade.
The PA05 is a high voltage MOSFET power operational amplifier that extends the performance limits of power amplifiers in slew rate and power bandwidth, while maintaining high current and power dissipation ratings. The PA05 is a highly flexible amplifier. The shutdown control feature allows the output stage to be turned off for standby operation or load protection during fault conditions. Boost voltage inputs allow the small signal portion of the amplifier to operate at a higher voltage than the high current output stage.
The amplifier is then biased to achieve close linear swings to the supply rails at high currents for extra efficient operation. External compensation tailors slew rate and bandwidth erformance to user needs. A four wire sense technique allows precision current limiting without the need to consider internal or external milliohm parasitic resistance in the output line. The output stage is protected by thermal limiting circuits above junction temperatures of 175°C.
• HIGH INTERNAL DISSIPATION — 250 WATTS
• HIGH VOLTAGE, HIGH CURRENT — 100V, 30A
• HIGH SLEW RATE — 100V/μS
• 4 WIRE CURRENT LIMIT SENSING
• LOW DISTORTION
• EXTERNAL SHUTDOWN CONTROL
• OPTIONAL BOOST VOLTAGE INPUTS
• EVALUATION KIT — SEE EK09
• LINEAR AND ROTARY MOTOR DRIVES
• sonar transducer driver
• YOKE/MAGNETIC FIELD EXCITATION
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES TO ±45V
• AUDIO UP TO 500W
- APEX Microtechnology product -