PA10A - Power Operational Amplifier, 100V, 5A, "A" Grade
The PA10 and PA10A are high voltage, high output current operational amplifiers designed to drive resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. For optimum linearity, the output stage is biased for class A/B operation. The safe operating area (SOA) can be observed for all operating conditions by selection of user programmable current limiting resistors. Both
amplifiers are internally compensated for all gain settings. For continuous operation under load, a heatsink of proper rating is recommended.
This hybrid integrated circuit utilizes thick film (cermet) resistors, ceramic capacitors and semiconductor chips to maximize reliability, minimize size and give top performance.
Ultrasonically bonded aluminum wires provide reliable interconnections at all operating temperatures. The 8-pin TO-3 package is hermetically sealed and electrically isolated. The use of compressible isolation washers voids the warranty.
• GAIN BANDWIDTH PRODUCT — 4MHz
• TEMPERATURE RANGE — –55 to +125°C (PA10A)
• EXCELLENT LINEARITY — Class A/B Output
• WIDE SUPPLY RANGE — ±10V to ±50V
• HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT — ±5A Peak
• MOTOR, VALVE AND ACTUATOR CONTROL
• MAGNETIC DEFLECTION CIRCUITS UP TO 4A
• POWER TRANSDUCERS UP TO 100kHz
• TEMPERATURE CONTROL UP TO 180W
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES UP TO 90V
• AUDIO AMPLIFIERS UP TO 60W RMS
- APEX Microtechnology product -