PA01 - Power Operational Amplifier, 60V, 5A
The PA01 is a high voltage, high output current operational amplifier designed to drive resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. For optimum linearity, the PA01 has a class A/B output stage. The safe operating area (SOA) can be observed for all operating conditions by selection of user programmable current limit resistors.
This amplifiers is internally compensated for all gain settings. For continuous operation under load, a heatsink of proper rating is recommended.
This hybrid integrated circuit utilizes thick film (cermet) resistors, ceramic capacitors and semiconductor chips to maximize reliability, minimize size and give top performance.
Ultrasonically bonded aluminum wires provide reliable interconnections at all operating temperatures. The 8-pin TO-3 package is hermetically sealed and electrically isolated. The use of compressible thermal washers and/or improper mounting torque will void the product warranty.
• LOW COST, ECONOMY MODEL — PA01
• HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT — Up to ±5A PEAK
• EXCELLENT LINEARITY — PA01
• HIGH SUPPLY VOLTAGE — Up to ±30V
• ISOLATED CASE — 300V
• MOTOR, VALVE AND ACTUATOR CONTROL
• MAGNETIC DEFLECTION CIRCUITS UP TO 4A
• POWER TRANSDUCERS UP TO 20kHz
• TEMPERATURE CONTROL UP TO 180W
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES UP
- APEX Microtechnology product -