PA95 - High Voltage Power Operational Amplifier, 900V, 1.6mA, 100mA
The PA95 is a high voltage, MOSFET operational amplifier designed as a low cost solution for driving continuous output currents up to 100mA and pulse currents up to 200mA into capacitive loads. The safe operating area (SOA) has no second breakdown limitations and can be observed for all load types by choosing an appropriate current limiting resistor.
The MOSFET output stage is biased AB for linear operation. External compensation provides flexibility in choosing bandwidth and slew rate for the application. Apex Precision Power’s Power SIP package uses a minimum of board space allowing for high density circuit boards.
The Power SIP package is electrically isolated. Isolating thermal washers (TW13) are recommended to prevent arcing from pins to heatsink.
• HIGH VOLTAGE — 900V (±450V)
• LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT — 1.6mA
• HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT — 100mA
• PROGRAMMABLE CURRENT LIMIT
• HIGH VOLTAGE INSTRUMENTATION
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES UP TO ±430V
• MASS SPECTROMETERS
• SEMICONDUCTOR MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
- APEX Microtechnology product -