PA12H - Power Operational Amplifier, 90V, 10A High Temp
The PA12H is a low cost, high temperature Power Op Amp made especially for short term use in extreme environmental situations such as down hole instrumentation. The amplifier can power mechanical or electronic transducers and can drive the long transmission lines associated with these applications. The PA12H, based on the standard PA12’s very high power level, leaves a six watt capability after being derated for operation at a case temperature of 200°C. To meet the high temperature requirements for up to 200 hours, polyimid has replaced the standard epoxy for attaching the small signal devices.
These hybrid integrated circuits utilize thick film conductors, ceramic capacitors and silicon semiconductors to maximize reliability, minimize size and give top performance. Ultrasonically bonded aluminum wires provide reliable interconnections at all operating temperatures. The 8-pin TO-3 package (see Package Outlines) is hermetically sealed and isolated. The use of compressible thermal washers and/or improper mounting torque will void the product warranty.
• LOW COST 200°C VERSION OF PA12
• OUTPUT CURRENT at 200°C — ±1A
• FULL SPECIFICATIONS — –25°C to +125°C
• WIDE SUPPLY RANGE — ±10 to ±45V
• CURRENT FOLDOVER PROTECTION
• EXCELLENT LINEARITY — Class A/B Output
• MOTOR, VALVE AND ACTUATOR CONTROL
• POWER TRANSDUCERS UP TO 100kHz
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES UP TO 80V
• TRANSMISSION LINE DRIVER
- APEX Microtechnology product -