SWR200C - Precision Sine Wave Reference, 7.071Vrms, -25/85°C
SWR200 is a Precision Sine Wave Reference providing an ultra stable sine wave output of +7.071 V at ±0.05% initial accuracy and temperature coefficient as low as 30 ppm/°C over the full military temperature range. The extreme accuracy is made possible by a chopper-based AGC circuit. The temperature characteristic of the chopper circuit compensates the typical nonlinearity of the internal DC zener reference, resulting in a nearly linear amplitude-temperature characteristic.
Frequency of the SWR200 is programmable with two external capacitors. The SWR200 is available in a 14-pin bottom braze package. They are hermetically sealed and “M” versions are screened for high reliability and quality. SWR200 is well suited for any application requiring a stable sine wave source. The SWR200 can be used as a reference source in precision sensing systems based on LVDT or RVDT position sensors. A programmable AC reference can be constructed using the SWR200 as a reference for a high accuracy multiplying Digital to Analog Converter.
• Very High Accuracy: +7.071 Vrms ±0.05%
• Extremely Low Drift: 30 ppm/°C (-55°C to +125°C)
• Excellent Stability: 10 ppm/1000 Hrs. Typical
• Low Distortion: 0.1% Thd @ f = 3300 Hz
• Hermetic 14-pin Ceramic DIP
• Military Processing Option
• Transducer Excitation
• High Resolution Servo Systems
• High Precision Test and Measurement Instruments
• AC Voltage Standard
• LVDT Or RVDT Reference
• Multiplying D/A Reference
- APEX Microtechnology product -