VRE104MA - Precision Voltage Reference, +4.5V, ±0.60mV, -55°C to +125°C
VRE104 Series Precision Voltage References provide ultrastable +4.5 V outputs with up to ±0.4 mV initial accuracy and temperature coefficient as low as 0.6 ppm/°C over the full military temperature range.
These references are specifically designed to be used with the Crystal Semiconductor line of successive-approximation type Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs).
This line of ADCs sets new standards for temperature drift, which can only be as good as the external reference used. The VRE104 combined with an ADC will provide the lowest drift data conversion obtainable.
VRE104 series devices are available in two operating temperature ranges, -25°C to +85°C and -55°C to +125°C, and two performance grades. All devices
are packaged in 14-pin hermetic ceramic packages for maximum long-term stability. “M” versions are screened for high reliability and quality.
Superior stability, accuracy, and quality make the VRE104 ideal for all precision applications which may require a 4.5 V reference. High-accuracy test and measurement instrumentation, and transducer excitation are some other applications which can benefit from the high accuracy of the VRE104.
• Very High Accuracy: +4.5 V Output, ±0.60mV
• Extremely Low Drift: 0.6 ppm/°C (-55°C to +125°C)
• Excellent Stability: 6 ppm/1000 Hrs. Typical
• Excellent Line Regulation: 6 ppm/V Typical
• Wide Supply Range: ±13.5 to ±22.0 V
• Hermetic 14-pin Ceramic DIP
• Military Processing Options
• Precision A/D And D/A Converters
• Transducer Excitation
• Accurate Comparator Threshold Reference
• High Resolution Servo Systems
• Digital Voltmeters
• High Precision Test and Measurement Instruments
- APEX Microtechnology product -