VRE205CA - Precision Voltage Reference, +5V, 0.4mV, -25°C to +85°C
VRE205 Series Precision Voltage References provides ultrastable ±5 V outputs with ±0.4 mV initial accuracy and temperature coefficient as low as 0.6 ppm/°C over the full military temperature range. This improvement in accuracy is made possible by a unique, proprietary multipoint laser compensation technique. Significant improvements have been made in other performance parameters as well, including initial accuracy, warm-up drift, line regulation, and longterm stability, making the VRE205 series the most accurate and stable 5 V references available.
VRE205 series devices are available in two operating temperature ranges, -25°C to +85°C and -55°C to +125°C, and two performance grades. All devices are packaged in 20-terminal ceramic LCC packages for maximum long-term stability. “M” versions are screened for high reliability and quality.
• Very High Accuracy: ±5 V Output, ±0.4mV
• Extremely Low Drift: 1.0 ppm/°C (-25°C to +85°C)
• Excellent Stability: 6 ppm/1000 Hrs. Typical
• Excellent Line Regulation: 6 ppm/V Typical
• Wide Supply Range: ±13.5 V to ±22 V
• Military Processing Option
• Precision A/D and D/A Converters
• Transducer Excitation
• Accurate Comparator Threshold Reference
• High Resolution Servo Systems
• Digital Voltmeters
• High Precision Test and Measurement Instruments
- APEX Microtechnology product -