PA79DK - Power Operational Amplifier
The PA79 is a high voltage, high speed, low idle current op-amp capable of delivering up to 200mA peak output current. Due to the dynamic biasing of the input stage, it can achieve slew rates over 350V/μs, while only consuming less than 1mA of idle current. External phase compensation allows great flexibility for the user to optimize bandwidth and stability.
The output stage is protected with user selected current limit resistor. For the selection of this current limiting resistor, pay close attention to the SOA curves for each package type. Proper heatsinking is required for maximum reliability.
TYPICAL APPLICATION CIRCUIT
The PA79 is ideally suited for driving continuous drop ink jet printers, in both piezo actuation and deflection applications. The high voltage of the amplifier creates an electrostatic field on the deflection plates to control the position of the ink droplets. The rate at which droplets can be printed is directly related to the rate at which the amplifier can drive the plate to a different electrostatic field strength.
• A Unique (Patent Pending) Technique for Very Low Quiescent Current
• Over 350 V/μs Slew Rate
• Wide Supply Voltage
• Single Supply: 20V To 350V
• Split Supplies: ± 10V To ± 175V
• Output Current – Per Amplifier – 150mA Cont.; 200mA Pk
• Up to 26 Watt Dissipation Capability (Dual)
• Over 200 kHz Power Bandwidth
• Piezoelectric Positioning and Actuation
• Electrostatic Deflection
• Deformable Mirror Actuators
• Chemical and Biological Stimulators
The PA78DK provides a single amplifier option.
- APEX Microtechnology product -