PA73 - Power Operational Amplifier, 68V, 5A
The PA73 is a high voltage, high output current operational amplifier designed to drive resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. The PA73 has a simple class C output stage to reduce cost for motor control and other applications where crossover distortion is not critical and to provide interchangeability with type 3573 amplifiers. The safe operating area (SOA) can be observed for all operating conditions by selection of user programmable current limit resistors. These amplifiers are internally compensated for all gain settings. For continuous operation under load, a heatsink of proper rating is recommended.
This hybrid integrated circuit utilizes thick film (cermet) resistors, ceramic capacitors and semiconductor chips to maximize reliability, minimize size and give top performance. Ultrasonically bonded aluminum wires provide reliable interconnections at all operating temperatures. The 8-pin TO-3 package is hermetically sealed and electrically isolated. The use of compressible thermal washers and/or improper mounting torque will void the product warranty.
8-PIN TO-3, PACKAGE STYLE CE
• LOW COST, ECONOMY MODEL
• HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT — Up to ±5A PEAK
• EXCELLENT LINEARITY
• HIGH SUPPLY VOLTAGE — Up to ±30V
• ISOLATED CASE — 300V
• MOTOR, VALVE AND ACTUATOR CONTROL
• MAGNETIC DEFLECTION CIRCUITS UP TO 4A
• POWER TRANSDUCERS UP TO 20kHz
• TEMPERATURE CONTROL UP TO 180W
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES UP TO 48V
• AUDIO AMPLIFIERS UP TO 50W RMS
- APEX Microtechnology product -