PA13 - Power Operational Amplifier, 90V, 10A
The PA13 is a state of the art high voltage, very high output current operational amplifier designed to drive resistive, inductive and capacitive loads. For optimum linearity, especially at low levels, the output stage is biased for class A/B operation using a thermistor compensated base-emitter voltage multiplier circuit. The safe operating area (SOA) can be observed for all operating conditions by selection of user programmable current limiting resistors. For continuous operation under load, a heatsink of proper rating is recommended. The PA13 is not recommended for gains below –3 (inverting) or +4 (non-inverting).
This hybrid integrated circuit utilizes thick film (cermet) resistors, ceramic capacitors and semiconductor chips to maximize reliability, minimize size and give top performance.
Ultrasonically bonded aluminum wires provide reliable interconnections at all operating temperatures. The 12-pin power SIP package is electrically isolated.
• LOW THERMAL RESISTANCE — 1.1°C/W
• CURRENT FOLDOVER PROTECTION
• EXCELLENT LINEARITY — Class A/B Output
• WIDE SUPPLY RANGE — ±10V to ±45V
• HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT — Up to ±15A Peak
• MOTOR, VALVE AND ACTUATOR CONTROL
• MAGNETIC DEFLECTION CIRCUITS UP TO 10A
• POWER TRANSDUCERS UP TO 100kHz
• TEMPERATURE CONTROL UP TO 360W
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES UP TO 90V
• AUDIO AMPLIFIERS UP TO 120W RMS
- APEX Microtechnology product -